I loved the variety of food we got to sample and especially all the wine. We loved every minute of it. Thank you for a fabulous time!
Join Sarah Fragoso June 1-7, 2014 on a journey to Italy to experience the many inspirations that led to her newest book - Everyday Paleo Around the World: Italian Cuisine. You'll stay in a majestic castle nestled at the top of a medieval town with breathtaking views of the Adriatic sea. The palace boasts 32 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, 7 kitchens, 3 saloons, 2 swimming pools, 2 giant jacuzzis, and a sauna -- all of which is reserved exclusively for your group. While you're there, expect a deluge of delicious Everyday Paleo cuisine, daily workouts with Fragoso, a cooking lesson (for the first ten folks who book the trip), and tours and trips to the surrounding towns.
Sun Jun 01 - Sat Jun 07, 2014
(Booking has closed for this departure)
The itinerary is still being built, but guests can expect an amazing week of activities, including:
- 6 nights / 7 days of lodging in a medieval castle located in Petritoli, Italy
- Everyday Paleo meals (two daily)
- Welcome reception and dinner with Sarah Fragoso
- Workout sessions with Sarah from the Everyday Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness program
- Cooking lessons
- Truffle hunting and hiking
- Wine vineyard tour and tasting
- Yoga on the beach
- Tour of Petritoli
- Ground transportation