Phoenix Rising with Alexandria Hall Part 3!
With Alexandria Hall
October 20 - 24, 2023
The Phoenix Rising Retreat in Puerto Rico
Free your Spirit with me for 4 days where it’s same rules as always:
- Just Come
- Participate or Not (I’m just happy you came)
- Be Open
Spoil your soul and arrive to The Phoenix Rising retreat to Reset, Recharge and Remember the freeness in your soul through Yoga, Meditation, Energy Healing and Journaling.
This is the perfect escape before the holidays and end of the year to really just focus on grounding down, remembering to give back to yourself, and allowing this experience to glide you into 2024 with a feeling of Joy.
I want you to leave here feeling reconnected to the magic with in you, the lightness that resides there and the joy that can sometimes be overshadowed by Life.
Let’s create a little of space for more Joy, Happiness and Peace.
Remember, all that matters is that you show up! The Universe will give you exactly what you need!
- Daily yoga, meditation, and breath practice with Alex
- Exclusive access to the property and common areas
- As much participation as you’d like with enough time and space for rest, beach, or local exploration
- 4 nights accommodation in a beautifully appointed and uniquely decorated room
- Private use of bathroom, shower, kitchenette, and hammock for each room
- Round the clock coffee and tea with healthy sweeteners and a variety of non-dairy milks
- Easy access to the beach (2 blocks away!)
- Daily vegan breakfast prepared on-site with locally sourced ingredients
What’s Not Included
Flights to/from San Juan (SJU) and travel insurance. Travel insurance is required.
- Bike rental to explore Old San Juan
- In room massage
- Glass-bottom kayaking in the Condado Lagoon
- Day trip for a rainforest waterfall hike
- Myriad local recommendations for restaurants and outings
- Honor bar offering wines and cava for purchase
- 4 course vegan tasting dinner on-site created by a local chef (subject to specific dates)
Traditional Usui Reiki Master Alexandria Hall is an award-winning Inspirational Yoga Teacher and was voted Best Yoga Teacher, Washington DC 2018. In her yoga practice, Alex enables students to find peace and clarity, feel calm and grounded, and connect to the Divine Self. She incorporates Reiki into her yoga classes…
Learn more about Alexandria Hall