Ashtanga Hatha Vinyasa
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
My name is Ashrita.
I've been teaching yoga since 2017, been practicing personally for 5 years.
Padmakarma is the school I got certified from it's a Registered Yoga School registered with Yoga Alliance USA (School no.148516) and Yoga Alliance UK. The Teacher Training Programme strictly follow the standards outlined by Yoga Alliance. Their courses are of the highest standards and our graduates may use the title “Registered Yoga Teacher RYT” as a sign of quality training.
This 200 HR (27 Days) comprehensive course qualifies you to teach Yoga world wide as a profession, deepening your personal practice and self discipline and to be a part of the global community which is growing each and every day . This intense life transformative course focuses on the practical application of the Main paths of Yoga – Bhakthi Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga and Raja Yoga (Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Tantra Yoga)
What I learned:
1. In depth study, understanding, practice and method of teaching Hatha Yoga.
2. Basic & Advanced Pranayama, Yogic cleansing – Shad Kriyas, Bandhas & Mudras
3. Different types of Sun Salutation – Surya Namaskara
3. Different asanas.
4. Learning over 100 poses spread over the following category –Standing, Inversions, sitting, twists, back bends, balancing.
5. Learning to teach Yoga from Basic to Advance level to all age groups.
6. Special requirement Yoga for Pregnancy/Children/Elderly/Yoga for Back Pain/and lots more….
7. Introduction to Ayurveda and Cooking.
8. Introduction Yogic Diet.
9. Ashtanga Yoga & its 8 fold path.
On successfully completing the course I receive my Padmakarma certificate, Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA (RYS 200Hr) and Yoga Alliance UK which enables you to get registered with Yoga alliance as RYT 200 HR (Registered Yoga Teacher).